viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Friday 1

Today had been an interesting day. I get up at 7:30 and I took a shower. After the brekfast we took the bikes and we went to the school to take the bus. We went to the house of the Tsar Peter, that came to Holland in the 17th century to learn how to make ships. Then we went to Zaansche Schans, a village with several windmills. I bought some presents and some cheese and then I went with Hestevan into a mill to see the mechanism. After that, Andres, Hestevan and me played Poker with two russian girls (Andres won). We return to Almere and I took a little "siesta" because I was tired. When I woke up we ate "Cous-Cous" (for diner). Then we went to a party in the school with music, food and drink. We danced a lot and later I went home and I went to bed. Almost the rest of the people went to a disco.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario