martes, 12 de abril de 2011

TUESDAY 29

I got up at 7.15 and at 8 we went out to school riding our bikes.
It took me 25 minutes from my house to the school.
When we got there we stayed the first hour with the teachers and after we had some classes.
I went to the class of Jumba which was a dance class and it was very funny.
I also took part in a History class; there the teachers told us to make groups and tell what happened in our country
during the Second World War. In my group there were Dutch, Russians and Spanish people so we could apport lots of things.
At 1 p.m. we took the bus and we went to different excursions: There were four groups; one went to the library,another group went
to the port to see boats, others did visit a Radio studio and my group went to Orgaworld.
Orgaworld is a place where people recycle the trash of Almere and they produce electricity.
I didn't like it much because the smell was horrible but it was funny because they gave us white costumes to wear.
We did return to the school about six.
At 20.30 we went to Amsterdam to watch the football match between the Netherland and Hungary.
I really enjoyed it and finally the Netherlands won, 5-3 !
I did like a lot the stadium Amsterdam Arena; it was really cool !
We arrived to Almere at 23.45 or something like that and we went home.

By: Elisa Manrique Sastre

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario