jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

Survey Sofia del Barrio

FOOD
At lunch, they usually eat a sandwich, not something "heavy", like we usually do. She eats, mainly, potatoes and cauliflower. This is different from what I usually eat, as I usually eat hot food for lunch and something light for dinner. This difference between both meal styles is due to the different timetables.
They have dinner out about once a month with their friends, which more or less the same as we do. We both go out to have dinner in a restaurant with our friends for special occasions not every weekend.

SCHOOL
During a whole week they spend about 40 hours; here, we spend about 32. We have different timetables: they have class until 5 in the afternoon while we finish classes at 14:20 or 15:10 depending on the day. Her subjects are: Chemistry, Biology, English, German, Dutch, Gym, Science+, CKV (culture and art,) psychology, physics, mathematics, lbs (about religions) and literature.
Both of us usually spend one hour studying every day, except when we have an exam next day (in that case, we spend more time studying).
CULTURE
Both families speak English and none of us practice any religion. She says that if she had to live in another country, she would choose EEUU. Her favorite things from her country are the food, the schools, shopping, and the people. My favorite things about my country are also the food and the people, and in my case, the weather too. In her family everyone has his own computer, which is different from my case ; in my family we have just two computers for four members of the family.

POLITICS

The president of the Netherlands is Mark Rutte, in Spain is Jose Luis Rodríguez Zapatero.
She thinks that The Netherlands has a good organization with the drug policy they have.
LEASURE
We both like listening to modern music; she listens to Top 40, and I listen to Hit FM. During the whole week, she spends most of the time with her friends; so do I. She likes going shopping, chilling and partying with her friends, but she also likes practicing sports, such as gymnastics. I also like doing that kind of things, except in the matter of sports, where I do not practice gymnastics, but volleyball, swimming, etc. She watches soap operas, reality shows or movies on TV, which is more or less the same as we I do here in Spain. She likes thriller books, so do I. When she goes out with her friends, she sometimes drinks alcohol, but she doesn’t smoke. The social webs that she normally uses are Facebook and Hyves, although she also has Tuenti. In Spain, teenagers usually use Tuenti, but I also have Facebook and Hyves.
FAMILY

She has a cat. Although, as I have said before, she spends most of her time with her friends, she sometimes goes out with her family in the weekend, or on holidays... She gets on well with everyone in her family.

FUTURE
Three things she would like to do in her life: bungee jumping, get marry and have a family. I would like to do parachuting, to spend some years living in the Maldives or in the Bahamas (travel a lot, in general), and maybe have a family. When she becomes an adult she would like to be rich, I wouldn't mind to be rich too when I grow up.
She wants to go to the University but she doesn’t know yet which career she is going to study. I also want to go to the University, and although I’m not completely sure about what I’m going to study, I think it will be something related to Medicine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario